In this method of cash card activation, as the headlines suggest, users don't require a QR code. All you need is only your card's detail printed in your cash card on both sides. More specifically, you need to enter information such as card number, expiry date, and code.
These are steps to follow to activate Cash App card with CVV on Phone:
· Unlock your phone and launch your Cash App application on your Android or iOS phone.
· To activate your card manually, select the cash card icon and tap "Activate Cash Card".
· Then, scroll down the drop-down menu and select "Missing QR code".
· Further, to get started the activation process, choose "Use CVV instead" and proceed.
· Now check your card and start entering the card details such as card number, date, and code.
· Once you complete the process, your card will activate and set ready to use.
Read Also: - Order Cash App Card Process