If you want to how to canon printer reset, you can follow the step given below:
1. Press Setup.
2. Press the arrow buttons until you navigate to Device settings.
3. Setup menu with Device settings.
4. Press the arrow buttons until you navigate to Reset setting.
5. Device settings screen with Reset settings selected.
6. Press the arrow buttons until you navigate to Reset all.
7. Your device is now reset.
Hopefully, the above steps will help you to fix the issue if not you can also follow our blog to see more on how to reset printer canon.
Make ports settings changes. Press the Windows logo key + R on your keyboard > type devmgmt.msc and hit Enter to open the Device Manager. ...
Make sure that your printer is Online. ...
Reinstall the printer driver. ...
Set the Print Spooler service to automatic. ...