Cash App payments are usually available instantly. If payment is showing as pending, it could mean that you need to take action. You have to follow the steps outlined in your activity feed to complete the payment.
Direct Deposit Pending on Cash App usually means the deposit has stuck for some reasons. There may be changes in which your bank’s servers are not responding to the Cash App; hence, direct deposit is pending. We’d recommend you cancel the payment in these cases, so the cash does not get debited from the account.
Most common reasons behind Cash App direct deposit pending:
· Bad online connection or external Wi-Fi link.
· Server issue with the bank.
· Earning payment through expired credit or debit card.
· Cash App is not working
· Bugs, cache or cookie onto your apparatus.
· If you’re making any payment globally.
Useful blog: - Activate Cash App Card | Cash App Transfer Failed | How to Activate Cash App card | Cash App direct deposit failed