In such a case, Cash App prompts users to directly contact the merchant for immediate resolution. You can locate the merchant details in your Activity section. Plus, with just a little Google search, you can find the merchant's contact information. And if you don't get solution from merchant or get refund within 10 days, you can contact Cash App customer care.
· To get into the recent Cash App activity, tap the watched shaped icon available at the far lower right corner.
· Scroll down carefully to find the disputable Cash App payment and select it.
· Tap Cash App support.
· Now tap contact support.
· Finally, here comes the talk to support screen where you need to share your concern and contact details.
· A Cash App representative will contact you within a 24 hours time window (business hours).
If there is something wrong with your cash card, you better disable it temporarily or report it stolen until you get the solution. These are the steps:
· Select the card-shaped icon from the home screen.
How to contact Cash App support for all kinds of payment disputes and chargeback?
So, you have tried everything but found no solution. Still, I'd say don't worry. Why? Because there is one more thing you can do. And that's contacting Cash App Support Team. Their customer service has a reputation for solving more than 99% of problems in a short amount of time.
These are the steps:
· Tap the picture shaped icon on your Cash App.
· Move all the way down and select cash support.
· After that, tap something else.
· Now select account settings.
· Share your concerns with full details and send it.
· Now wait for 1-2 business days to get a reply from Cash App.