All the Cash App users can get a free card which is known as the Cash App card. But there is an essential requirement for utilizing the Cash App card, which is to activate it. Like any other debit or credit card, one has to activate the Cash app card for better functioning. Primarily there are two methods for activating the Cash App card. A cash card can be activated by using a QR code and entering the CVV or card number. Many users wonder which one is more convenient method for Cash App card activation?
If you want to activate a Cash App card, you should scan the QR code. When you receive a cash card, you get a QR code along with it. You need to scan this QR while activating the cash card. With the help of the below-mentioned steps, you can activate a Cash App card with a QR code:
1. Open Cash App on your mobile
2. Click on the Cash Card icon
3. After this, choose the option of Activate Cash App card
4. Now you need to scan the QR code, for this allow the mobile camera to begin the scanning process
5. You need to carefully align the mobile camera with the QR code for scanning it
6. Once you successfully scan the QR code, you will be notified by the Cash App about the completion of cash card activation and not using it.
The Cash App card activation by scanning a QR code is a straightforward and easy process. You need to choose this method because this is convenient and hassle-free. Although sometimes there are issues in this process of cash card activation as you may lose the QR code in such cases you need to activate the Cash App card using the CVV or expiry date of your card.
In this method, you need to enter the cash card details such as CVV number, card number, expiry date, etc. If you face any problem while activate cash app card, you need to contact the cash app support number for instant help.