What is an Affiliate? Simply put, it's someone who tells someone else about a product or service and, in return, receives a commission when that recommendation leads to a sale. In our case, we have a network of affiliates around the world, many of whom create bass-related blogs or websites with information, reviews, and articles of interest to the bass-playing community. These sites carry banners (which we provide at no charge) which are ads for TMBG. If a visitor clicks on one of those ads, he or she is taken to this site, where, as you can see, they can learn as much about TMBG as they wish to know. Meantime, we have a little snippet of code called a cookie, (which is guaranteed virus-free and totally harmless) that tracks that click and, if a sale results, calculates a commission which is automatically paid to the Affiliate on the 15th of the following month. It's that simple. A lot of people make a pretty good living doing nothing but Affiliate sales as most companies, large and small, have online affiliate programs. It's not strictly necessary that they know anything about what it is their selling. Our affiliates, though - whatever they're playing abilities - share one thing; they love bass guitar and, especially, they love TMBG. That's the great thing, they get to recommend an excellent product - one they know from personal experience really delivers on its promises - and make money at the same time. What a wonderful world! Here's a word from our Affiliate Manager Barbara Crossman:
"Thanks for your interest in helping us market Roy Vogt’s Teach Me Bass Guitar (TMBG) – the most comprehensive, effective, and entertaining program of self-paced bass guitar instruction on the planet – as part of our Affiliate Team! I look forward to working with you, and doing everything we can to help you earn money! Familiarize yourself with the program, then sign up at the bottom of the page!"
Wishing you great success!
Teach Me Bass Guitar Affiliate Program Highlights
• Commissions starting at 20% - that's $37.50 per sale!
• Performance-based commission increases up to 30% - that's $56 per sale!
• Free to join our in-house program (iDevAffiliate Software)
• Our cookie never expires - no matter if your customer buys today or 5 years from now, you will still get your commission
• $8 Bonus just for signing-up!
• Very low return rate!
• Very high conversion rate! Our site is built to convert - and on average 1-in-every-10 visitors buys TMBG
• A variety of banners, graphics, and videos for your promotions
• Exclusive banners available upon request
• Auto-responders available to notify you when you make a sale
• Cutting-edge online management tools, including real-time commission reports from iDev Affiliate
• Dedicated affiliate management from our knowledgeable team to answer all your questions
The Learning Dock, LLC (TLD)is a proud signatory of the Better Business Bureau with an A-rating